Clause 1: General information and acceptance
The present document establishes the user conditions for the hosting of blogs and web pages (hereinafter referred to as the Service).
The use of the services that the above-mentioned Website offers grants the condition of User and implies the full acceptance of the last version of the General User Conditions published in the Website. The present General User Conditions do not exclude the possibility that certain services offered by the Administrator be submitted, in addition to those of the General User Conditions, to their own specific conditions of use.
The use of the Service is ruled both by the present specific user conditions (hereinafter the Conditions) and the General User Conditions regulating the use of the set of portals which make up the Globered net. The user must read the Conditions before using the Service. The use of the Service supposes the express acceptance of the Conditions.
The Service includes the following:
- space in the Administrator server to host the user's web pages or blogs, depending on the modality chosen.
- tools to create and edit on-line.
Clause 2: The Administrator reserves the right to
- modify the Conditions whenever and however he considers appropriate. It is understood that the user accepts the modifications to the Conditions if the Service is used.
- introduce any change and/or limitation that modifies the Service, its use, its price (in the payment modalities), or its non-payment character (in the free modalities).
- censure and/or suppress blogs or web pages in the terms and conditions established by Clause 7.
- refuse the incorporation to the Service in any of its general or special modalities according to the characteristics of the blogs or web pages that request it.
Clause 3: Register in the Service and personal data
Becoming user of the Service implies the need to fill in a register form with which the user will become a registered user. In case the users want to host their blog or web page in one of the payment modalities, the payment must be done through the systems established to that end.
The personal data provided by the user of the Service will abide by the regulations established in the General User Conditions.
Clause 4: Use of the Service
The users commit themselves to using the Service in accordance with the law, as well as with generally accepted moral codes, norms of good behaviour and public order, by the present user Conditions, the General User Conditions, as well as with the practices generally accepted in Internet.
By way of example and not as a limitation, the user agrees NOT to do any of the following:
- spread, transmit, or put at the disposal of a third party, any type of information or content which infringes the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, brands, or copyright that correspond to the Administrator or third parties.
- insert any type of publicity in his blog or web page without previous authorization by the Administrator. In this sense, the user accepts that the only valid publicity will be the one inserted and/or authorized by the Administrator.
- use the space assigned to store files which are non-accessible from the web page or the blog.
- insert software protected by the intellectual and industrial property laws whenever its insertion supposes the violation of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- insert tools, serial numbers and software which may be used to violate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- offer files for discharge.
- use the web page or the blog to redirect traffic to other webs.
- stop updating the blog or web page for more than one week from the date of creation, understanding content incorporation as update. In this sense, the Administrator reserves the right to eliminate those web pages or blogs that remain without content for more than one week.
- insert violent contents, of racial intolerance, or that advocate against individuals, groups, or organizations.
- insert pornography or related contents.
- insert contents related to gambling or bets.
- insert contents related to programs of pay per click, pay to read emails, pay to visit websites, pyramid schemes, etc.
- insert contents for the promotion and sale of weapons or ammunition.
- insert contents for the promotion and sale of illicit drugs.
- insert contents for the promotion and sale of alcohol.
- insert contents for the promotion and sale of tobacco.
- insert contents for the promotion and sale of prescription drugs.
- insert contents for the promotion and sale of replicas or imitations of well-known brands.
- insert contents destined to distribute examinations or student works.
- insert contents that do not have a minimum of education and respect.
- insert any illegal content, which incites to illegal activities, or which infringes the legal rights of third parties.
Clause 5: Responsability
The users commit themselves to using the Service at their own risk and responsibility. The users will be responsible for all the activities that will take place with their user name, as well as for the protection of their access password.
The Administrator neither controls nor supervises previously either the quality of the blogs or web pages hosted in his computer system or the contents inserted in them. In this sense the Administrator will not be responsible for the accuracy, quality, reliability, morality, or legality of the elements contained in the blogs or user web pages.
Likewise, the Administrator will not be responsible for the infractions committed by a user against a third party, with special emphasis on those infractions committed against intellectual or industrial property, brands, copyright, protection of personal data, or confidential information. The Administrator will not be responsible for the damages caused to a third party as a result of the action of the Service users.
The Administrator reserves the right to carry out random inspections to verify the fulfillment of the Conditions.
The Administrator will use all the means available on his part to make access to the blogs and web pages hosted possible. Nevertheless he will not be responsible for the impossibility of access of the users to the Service, for the loss, elimination and/or modification of the blogs or web pages. Likewise, he will not be responsible for the impossibility of recovery, incomplete recovery, or non-updated recovery, of the information contained in the blogs or web pages. The user accepts that the Administrator gives the Service as it is and according to availability.
The Administrator reserves the right to interrupt the Service, with or without previous notice, for maintenance tasks that are necessary without any responsibility towards the user.
The user declares to know that data transmission speed through Internet is variable and there may be saturation periods that affect the speed and access to the Service.
Clause 6: Contents
All the contents, information, and software which the user can access through the Service are subject to the rights of intellectual and industrial property, copyright, patents, or brands, of the Administrator or a third party.
Access to the above-mentioned contents, information, and software, through the Service does not grant the right to the alteration, development, reproduction, distribution, or any other right that corresponds to the Administrator or to third parties holders of them.
The Administrator renounces the control or intellectual property of the contents that the user decides to publish in the Website. The user, or the third party author of the contents, reserves the copyright, commercial brand names, or patents. On sending the contents to the Website, the user grants the Administrator the right and the permanent, irrevocable license of non-exclusive character, to use, publish, reproduce, translate, modify, or incorporate the above-mentioned contents into other works.
Clause 7: Cancellation of the Service
The Administrator reserves the right to cancel the subscription of the user and/or to suppress whole or partially his blog or personal web page, in any moment and without previous notice, in the following assumptions:
- when the Administrator considers that the use of the Service on the part of the user does not correspond to the conditions established here.
- when the Administrator considers that the use of the Service on the part of the user harms other users or third parties.
- when the Administrator considers that the use of the Service on the part of the user could harm the Administrator activities, its collaborators, or its providers.
- when the Administrator considers that the use of the Service on the part of the user could affect the technical aspects of the Service negatively.
Clause 8: Violation of the intellectual property
In the assumption that some user or third party believes that some of the web pages or blogs hosted damage his or her rights of intellectual or industrial property, s/he will have to notify the Administrator at the following e-mail address: .
In the above-mentioned communication s/he will have to indicate the following information:
- name, surname, post office address, and e-mail address of the affected person or, otherwise, of the person authorized to act in his/her name.
- declaration of the claimant in which s/he affirms to be holder of the supposedly infringed rights, including his/her physical or digital signature.
- precise description of the contents affected by the claim, as well as their exact place within the blog or personal web page.
- declaration of the claimant in which s/he expressly states that the contents have been used without the consent of the holder of the infringed rights.
When the Administrator detects the existence of a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, be it on his own, or through the notification of a user or a third party, the following measures will be taken:
- contact with the user holder of the blog or personal web page, communicating the existence of an infraction in the opinion of the Administrator or of a third party. If the notification of the infraction proceeds from a third party, the Administrator will enclose the above-mentioned notification in his communication.
- the Administrator will grant the holder of the blog or the personal web page a term of five work days to present an allegation.
- in case of conflict, the Administrator will communicate both the claimant and the holder of the blog or personal web page that, independently of any measure taken by the Administrator, the dispute will have to be solved in court.
- in case of not receiving an answer after the term has expired, the Administrator reserves the right to eliminate the content cause of the claim. Also the Administrator reserves the right to eliminate the whole of the blog or personal web page and/or cancel the subscription of the user.
- the Administrator will inform the claimant of the result of his actions. If the supposed infraction is not sufficiently proven, the Administrator reserves the right not to take measures until the conflict is solved by the relevant authority.
- in case the claim comes from a public, judicial, or police organization, the Administrator will act in compliance with it. The Administrator will reserve, likewise, the right to eliminate the whole of the blog or personal web page and/or to cancel the subscription of the user.